Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hip February Kit Layout #3

WHY WON'T THIS CRAZY THING WORK?

Each month the Design Team gets a sketch to work off of.  I always think it's really fun because everyone interprets the sketches differently.  Our sketch this month was from Jillibean Soup


For my layout, I pretty much stuck to the design above as I thought it was really cute.  Sometimes it is nice to just whip out a layout in minutes and sketches help to do that. 

I used my new Lucky 8 punch from WeR Memory Keepers and just punched out the inside design.  I thought that the stars fit the picture perfectly as Sami is trying to get her magic wand to work.

I drug out some of my old Spellbinder dies to cut out the circles for the title.  Punches and dies are a fun way to jazz up your pages.  Even pulling out those old edger scissors can add a great bit of detail to your page.



No comments:

Post a Comment